Single BC transman seeking Sperm Donor for the spring

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Ftmguy      .      07 Jan 2021

I'm a transgender man and planning to become a solo parent. I'm a very active person and I'm looking for a sperm donor who leads a healthy and active lifestyle as well. I'm planning to start trying to conceive in the spring. A BC or Alberta donor would be preferred but I am willing to travel within Canada or possibly further for the right donor.

I am a performer, circus teacher, and have a full time at home job in the tech industry. I have wanted to have a kid my entire life and have done extensive work on myself to become the best parent that I can be. I intend to keep learning and growing into my role as a parent and will provide a safe and loving home to my future child. I am surrounded by a community who will support me and my child as well.

My ideal donor is:
    compassionate, and passionate
    creative and enjoys moving their body
    good at communicating
    intelligent and thoughtful
    healthy and lives a healthy lifestyle
    in the LGBTQ community or is a knowledgeable ally
    open to keeping lines of communication open with the child if the child wants to get to know them or has questions (not looking for a co-parent)
    has lighter skin and darker hair with features similar to myself. White or Latino donors are preferred.

I understand I may not find all of these things in one person but if you meet some of these qualities I would love to chat more and get to know eachother to determine if it is a good fit for both of us.

2 Replies

I'm a transgender man and planning to become a solo parent. I'm a very active person and I'm looking for a sperm donor who leads a healthy and active lifestyle as well. I'm planning to start trying to conceive in the spring. A BC or Alberta donor would be preferred but I am willing to travel within Canada or possibly further for the right donor.

I am a performer, circus teacher, and have a full time at home job in the tech industry. I have wanted to have a kid my entire life and have done extensive work on myself to become the best parent that I can be. I intend to keep learning and growing into my role as a parent and will provide a safe and loving home to my future child. I am surrounded by a community who will support me and my child as well.

My ideal donor is:
    compassionate, and passionate
    creative and enjoys moving their body
    good at communicating
    intelligent and thoughtful
    healthy and lives a healthy lifestyle
    in the LGBTQ community or is a knowledgeable ally
    open to keeping lines of communication open with the child if the child wants to get to know them or has questions (not looking for a co-parent)
    has lighter skin and darker hair with features similar to myself. White or Latino donors are preferred.

I understand I may not find all of these things in one person but if you meet some of these qualities I would love to chat more and get to know eachother to determine if it is a good fit for both of us.

Hi I'm Garrett live in Vancouver. 26, 5'10, 145lbs, dark hair, green eyes, very athletic. I fit your description for a donor very well!

Looks like we could be a good match per what you are looking for. I'll be getting a subscription to the site and will send you a message.
    Did you grow up in the Okanagan as well?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW