Proven donor in the Midwest-Med student

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Alex1536 » 18 Jun 2020

Proven donor with multiple successful donations and high sperm count. Interested in helping singles or couples grow their families. M, 28, 6’0, 230lbs, broad shoulders, white. Willing to ship donations or travel within reasonable distance. Current Med student, very healthy. Feel free to reach out if interested.

by Turtle84 » 01 Jul 2020

I'm in Ohio, and during the COVID-19 crisis, shipping would be the only option for me. I am a 36-year-old single woman looking to get pregnant. I am interested if you are willing to ship, which your post seems to indicate as a possibility.

by LS2020 » 04 Jul 2020

Hi there I am interested! I am single in California. I have my own home and a stable income with help from my nearby parents if ever needed.

by BabyJ21 » 06 Jul 2020

Would be interested in chatting! We’re located in Kansas. :)

by Dkwinter » 09 Jul 2020

Interested

by April785 » 16 Sep 2020

I am looking for a donor in Central Missouri. I am a nurse at a university hospital in pediatrics. Single, 35, looking for only AI. No connections after conception. Please contact me.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW