Please help me be a Dad!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by DW12290      .      24 May 2021

I know I am starting this adventure at an older age but it's not my fault. I would be happy to explain if asked but for now I don't want to put that out there. I am a network engineer at a State College in Florida. I have been employed their for 21 + years. Family is everything to me but being a dad just didn't play out and I'm just really bummed about it. I'm a great guy with great values and a heart of gold. I want to be the one that brings someone the joy and happiness they want while also fulfilling my joy and happiness by bringing a new life into this world that can live and prosper with loving caring parent that are willing to make the necessary sacrifices to raise a child that will be a blessing to to the two of us.

Please don't judge me on my hair right now. It's a sentimental thing for my mother who passed in December 2019. Things like this mean the world to me and being able to instill that love into a child would make my life worth living.

4 Replies

DW12290 on 24 May 2021

I know I am starting this adventure at an older age but it's not my fault. I would be happy to explain if asked but for now I don't want to put that out there. I am a network engineer at a State College in Florida. I have been employed their for 21 + years. Family is everything to me but being a dad just didn't play out and I'm just really bummed about it. I'm a great guy with great values and a heart of gold. I want to be the one that brings someone the joy and happiness they want while also fulfilling my joy and happiness by bringing a new life into this world that can live and prosper with loving caring parent that are willing to make the necessary sacrifices to raise a child that will be a blessing to to the two of us.

Please don't judge me on my hair right now. It's a sentimental thing for my mother who passed in December 2019. Things like this mean the world to me and being able to instill that love into a child would make my life worth living.

Vrose on 27 May 2021

You will find that right person. I did after being on this site for over a year. Unfortunately alot of women here are with other women or just want a donor.

DW12290 on 09 Jun 2021

131 looks and 1 positive reply. That’s fine I am a patient man and when it comes to this taking my time is probably wise. Would love some feedback though since, you know, I have never done this before and yea, it is a little scary. But life is scary, and we succeed only when we put in the effort to make a meaningful change.

So I will wait because a child is waiting, a woman is looking, and a man is right here waiting for you both.

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

Amycake on 14 Sep 2021

Hi there!! Im super interested in your ad, it convinced me to sign up lol. If youre still looking id love to chat more!!

cregox on 15 Sep 2021

let us know how it goes!

i'm myself in a similar search and i would love to hear about your development.

good luck to find it sooner than later.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW