Looking for a Sperm Donor in VA area!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by KatieLam      .      08 Apr 2022

My husband cannot have kids, but we would like to have a child that would have some of his similar traits. Caucasian, blue/green eyes, blonde hair, and 6 foot. If anyone is around this area with similar traits, please message me! We have been trying for 2 years and finally found out he cannot. We are in a stable place now and just want to make a bigger family.

4 Replies

KatieLam on 08 Apr 2022

My husband cannot have kids, but we would like to have a child that would have some of his similar traits. Caucasian, blue/green eyes, blonde hair, and 6 foot. If anyone is around this area with similar traits, please message me! We have been trying for 2 years and finally found out he cannot. We are in a stable place now and just want to make a bigger family.

Hi! I'm in the DC area. I'm 34, white with blue eyes and dark blonde hair. I'm 6' and have a graduate degree. Message me to learn more!

Any luck? Tall, SWM, 6’4”, heathy, D&D free, athletic, and healthy. Send message back if interested.

Hi,
    Still looking? Do you like tall guys? Where in VA?

Hi there. I'm based in the DC area but travel throughout Virginia. I'm tall (6') with blue eyes and light brown hair. I'm a previously successful donor and would be happy to help out.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW