Arkansas sperm donor wanted

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Madpai      .      11 Nov 2020

Hi!
    I’m a 23 year old female wrapping up my bachelor’s degree and I have always wanted to be a mother. Unfortunately, I have not had much luck in dating so i am still single but I don’t believe that needs to stop me from having a family life I’ve wanted.
    I am located in northwest Arkansas and I’m interested in a sperm donor via home insemination, artificial or natural. I’m willing to discuss, I just can’t break the bank trying. I do prefer Caucasian with lighter eyes and hair, because those are my features and I would like the child to look as much like me as I can manage! It is a preference and not a deal breaker though. . I would prefer to be a single parent with no contact from the father but I am open to sending updates or an uncle like relationship possibly.
    If this sounds like something that you could help me with, please feel free to contact me directly or reply

2 Replies

Madpai on 11 Nov 2020

Hi!
    I’m a 23 year old female wrapping up my bachelor’s degree and I have always wanted to be a mother. Unfortunately, I have not had much luck in dating so i am still single but I don’t believe that needs to stop me from having a family life I’ve wanted.
    I am located in northwest Arkansas and I’m interested in a sperm donor via home insemination, artificial or natural. I’m willing to discuss, I just can’t break the bank trying. I do prefer Caucasian with lighter eyes and hair, because those are my features and I would like the child to look as much like me as I can manage! It is a preference and not a deal breaker though. . I would prefer to be a single parent with no contact from the father but I am open to sending updates or an uncle like relationship possibly.
    If this sounds like something that you could help me with, please feel free to contact me directly or reply

Mharris on 19 Nov 2020

Hey im in tennesse intetested message Me

bw120 on 25 Nov 2020

Hello how are you doing?...would like to discuss helping you...message me if interested!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW