Afro-Caribbean Male in Indianapolis for CoParent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by BajeIndy      .      04 Dec 2020

Indianapolis (Indiana)
    5' 11''
    165lbs Lean atheletic build
    Dark brown eyes
    Kinky black hair
    Afro-Caribbean cisgender man
    Heterosexual
    Divorced (not looking)

I'd prefer a local or nearby arrangement but geography isnt necessarily a limiting factor.

Hoping to match with like-minded folk who are as mentally, physically, financially and spiritually fit for this purpose as one can reasonably be.

My page can be found via a profile search. Kindly send me a message if you're curious.

Thanks for reading and good luck :-)

2 Replies

Indianapolis (Indiana)
    5' 11''
    165lbs Lean atheletic build
    Dark brown eyes
    Kinky black hair
    Afro-Caribbean cisgender man
    Heterosexual
    Divorced (not looking)

I'd prefer a local or nearby arrangement but geography isnt necessarily a limiting factor.

Hoping to match with like-minded folk who are as mentally, physically, financially and spiritually fit for this purpose as one can reasonably be.

My page can be found via a profile search. Kindly send me a message if you're curious.

Thanks for reading and good luck :-)

More details...

FOR SINGLE-MOTHERS-BY-CHOICE LOOKING TO COPARENT:

I am open to co-parenting with you (btw any sexual orientation welcomed) if we prove to have great chemistry to work as a constructive pair. For this arrangement to be successful, we must be in agreement to prioritize having quick and convenient access to each other at any given time. As such, our living arrangements MUST be able to accommodate this free flow back-and-forth so any child that we're blessed with can easily travel between "mom" and "dad".

FOR COUPLES SEEKING A KNOWN DONOR:

I am open to sharing my DNA with you (as above, I welcome any sexual orientation) if you share my belief that a father's involvement is healthy for a child's wholesome development (re: that level of involvement can be discussed but it must be at least equivalent to the access you'd grant someone like a Godfather or a distant uncle)

Also, although I'm more flexible with where you're located, I would still need to meet you both (or greater if you're in a poly relationship or 3+ individuals) in person and get to know you before making any commitment.

* * * UPDATE: I've found what I am looking for :-) Good luck to all of you and I pray that we all receive a blessing along with our own little miracle(s).

* * * UPDATE * * *

Although I'm posting under a new account, I'm the original poster who started this thread. The sentiments expressed above were true then and they remain true now.

BTW I've since deactivated that old account in January 2021 but I've re-subscribed to the site from April 2021.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm not required to provide an explanation to anyone but I believe it's beneficial to be transparent in what we're attempting to do here.

So, I admittedly ended my previous search to reinvest my energies into a recommited and rekindled romantic relationship at that time. Honestly, I believed a traditional relationship with a familiar and trusted partner to be a much safer and preferred bet over waiting for an ideal match here... or so I convinced myself. Frankly, I was wrong. There's nothing safe, predictable or guaranteed in any endeavor - particularly ones as consequential as love and family.

Coparenting might be a nerve-wracking approach to motherhood/fatherhood but what type of parenting isn't so?

All I have wish to say is that I don't want "complicated" but I don't expect "safe" either. I won't desire "romance" but I won't accept "apathy". If your ideal happens to be committing to something that you see as "workable" then I'll work right alongside with you. I'm genuinely ready and willing, how about you?

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW